
This is one of Beau's paper's from school. I thought it was sweet. He said the reason he loves reading is because he loves learning new things. I am SO impressed with his school. They are having spelling tests each Friday and are reading and writing on their own already!

This picture was on the cover of his packet that he made us for parent night last week. I was looking around and most kids had drawn a picture of just themselves. It was sweet that Beau had Scarlett with him on his picture! His best friend at school thus far is Emily-Paige.
6 comments:
Aw, that is cute he included Scarlett. He is a sweet boy.
I know he will excel he is so smart and eager to learn!
Holy Cow...that is some school!! What a smart boy you have!! Good job mama!!
What a sweet big brother!!
i have heard nothing but great things about challenger, that is awesome he is going there!
and so cute he loves his sister so much!
Wow! Impressive...what a cute big brother!
Post a Comment