Thursday, September 10, 2009

back to ballet

This is her on her first day back. This is her new leotard with the required bun in her hair. (The bottom pic is one I never posted from last spring.)
Scarlett started her dance class again yesterday. When it was over and she was in the car I asked her if she had fun. She said, "we didn't do very much dancing!".

4 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

What a cute picture!

amber buhrley said...

so sweet! Eliza will be starting dance soon. Oh how I wih she would let me still do her hair cute with cute bows. Enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully it will last longer then mine did! Its a battle everyday what she is going to where and how her hair will be done! UGH!!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

We battle every day also. She tells me what she wants and that is what I have to do!

kimbrockner said...

She is so beautiful and photogenic!