
What a difference a camera makes! I was trying to get Beau's cute freckles he has grown in the sun, but the water drops are covering a lot of them!

One day that Anna was here they all came over and we got the slipping slide out. Scarlett liked to slide back to front, making Beau mad.

Brandon got his swimsuit on but didn't want to slide...or have his
picture taken!
(Piper next to him)

Kim, Paris, Taylor, and Anna watching the sliders. No wonder the kids lasted so long sliding...they had an audience!

I love his posing...
4 comments:
cute pictures! reminds me that i need to pull the slip & slide out!
great pics...aren't you obsessed with the camera?!
Lovin the top picture of Beau! What a cutie.
Way cute! Next time you wanna pull that baby out, let me know! Dalan would LoVe that....I would of course be there to chaperone and make sure he doesn't have his way with your hose or sprinklers!!!
Post a Comment