So yesterday I got a babysitter so I could go to a few appointments and run errands kid free. While I was gone Scarlett was holding onto the couch and Beau was holding onto her feet and she let go and fell onto the hardwood floor. The babysitter called me, but after asking questions I thought it was just a cut...then I got home and looked at it and it was a gaping wound that needed stitches fast!!! Poor thing had to get a shot in her chin before they stitched her up. No swimming for 6 days and hopefully we will be able to get them taken out BEFORE we leave on our vacation to San Diego.
1 year ago


8 comments:
What a sweetie - I can't believe how tough she is. I guess she has to be with Beau as her big brother! HaHa
poor baby.....
So sad!! Hadley has a scar in that same place on her chin from a little fall about a month ago. We decided to not get stitches, but maybe we should have!!
Oh no...no way! I saw her riding her bike out there today with a big ol' bandaid on her chin. She wasn't in the mood to chit-chat and I just figured she got a scratch or someone looked at her chin wrong. (My kids always wanted to put bandaids on the wierdest things.) Poor girl! Hope the stitches come out soon!
And, by the way, that bottom picture is REALLY cute!
We need to get some gore-tex stitches in your house so you can take them to the dr to put in and they can bathe and swim in them too. Poor girl. Elle will be there soon to give her loves!
OUCH! it's fun how these things don't slow kids down. And they only told us no swimming for 3 days, stitches out in 5 days. that seems so fast to me.
Poor little thing... good to see you yesterday on the driveby! Hey I was thinking, how are you rollerblading skills these days...I've been wanting to blade up to sandy point, you in?
oh no! what a trooper, and she is still smiling. love the last picture, she is adorable!
Post a Comment