
The other day we were driving in the car and Beau looked at a nearby barn and said he wanted to be a farmer. I told him that being a farmer is hard work. He said that he would have a lot of people helping him. I told him that he would have to pay them and he said he would just have his kids help him. I asked him how many kids he was going to have and he said six. He turned to Scarlett and said, "You can help me on my farm too". She said that her kids would help too. I asked her how many kids she was going to have. She said, "One hundred!". Beau said, "that's not possible".
3 comments:
That is really funny. I love overhearing the silly conversations my kids have.
Maybe Beau is secretly a Chinese peasant. That sounds just like them. Watch out for them, they are wiley. :)
Where did he get the 'stache and eyebrows? He looks like he's having fun. My kids want to be farmers too. :)
Post a Comment