Friday, November 7, 2008

Never let your kid fall asleep with gum!

So most of you all know Miss Scarlett will not take naps anymore. Yesterday we were coming home around 5pm and she fell asleep in her carseat. I forgot she had gum in her mouth....I put her in her bed and she woke up a few hours later and got in bed with me. She quickly fell back to sleep. Moved her to her bed and found gum on my pillowcase. This morning I went to comb her hair and there was a chunk underneath her hair that I had to cut out! At least it wasn't in the front! Needless to say she slept from 5pm to 6am.

3 comments:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

next time try baby oil it slides right out.

mackenzie said...

ohh I just emailed you about the gum and now am reading about....ahh that sucks.

Reese said...

What a cutie, love her little dress! Gum gum gum. Sounds like a fun mother-daughter bonding moment:)