Beau looked so good that Austin was really worried that he just might be the REAL joker and not Beau. He kept asking me. (I think he was especially worried since he was Batman, the enemy!)
Our Family was established October 1998. I grew up in Boise, ID. Tobe is a southern boy from Louisiana. Tobe is a business owner. I love that I can use this blog to remember moments as my kids grow. I love being a mama, a wife, an interior designer, beautiful things (fabrics, furniture, art, photography, places),
sushi, and chocolate.
6 comments:
They look cute, I love how Beau gets so into it, his face in that first picture.
Great costumes, Beau does a great Heath Ledger impersonation! Where are yours and Tobe's duds?
Beau looked so good that Austin was really worried that he just might be the REAL joker and not Beau. He kept asking me. (I think he was especially worried since he was Batman, the enemy!)
Thanks for letting him play so long today :)
Aw, so cute! I love Beau's Batman fixation. They both look adorable. I bet they had a ball!
It was so fun having all the kids together on Halloween!! I loved it
Halloween was great! Thanks for having such cute grandkids for me.
Post a Comment