Thursday, October 2, 2008

The reason for no posts

Scarlett hasn't been napping recently! She is too young to be giving up naps already!!! I'm hoping it's a phase. She is also still potty training. It is going well, except for the pooping part. I guess it will come. And Yes, she got a haircut. About 4 inches off! It looked really cute right before her nap. (yes she did take a nap this particular day) It was combed nicely with a bow in it. This is how she woke up! This girl needs her beauty rest.
So I won't forget...awhile back Scarlett had just gotten out of the tub and I sat her on the counter to brush her hair. She was naked and started moving. Instead of the usual "shake your booty" song, she started saying, "shake your gina, shake your gina." (yes, we call the vagina by its proper name) too funny!

3 comments:

Rani said...

What, there comes a day when they quit napping? Say it isn't true!

The Grantham Family said...

We miss this little girl! Where are your Hawaii pictures?! I am with you on the potty training bit. Dalan is soooo close. He can totally pee on Q. He just needs to tell me he needs to go!!!

Amy F. said...

My girls all stopped napping at two. John just finally gave his up and he's been 3 since October. Love the hair!!