Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from celebrating our Anniversary in Hawaii. Our actual anniversary was on the 9th of October. I still cannot believe it has been ten years. It was nice to be able to get away and relax. My parents and Tobe's parents were nice enough to keep the kids for us while we were gone. (thanks! :))

4 comments:

kimbrockner said...

You both look the same!! I am so proud of you both!! Love ya'll, Mom {Kim}

Rebecca Foster said...

Wow, has it been ten years? I remember it like it was yesterday, me and grandma putting the topping on all the cheesecakes, and the cake lady not doing your cake like you wanted it. Also, how beautiful you looked! I still think your dress is gorgeous. Congrats and looks like you had a wonderful trip to Hawaii. I am so glad this was better than the cruise!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

thanks Rebecca! I still love my dress also. (thats why I can't stand to box it up yet)

Amy F. said...

We're going to Hawaii in January, but we're bringing the kids. You did it the right way!! I bet it was super relaxing and wonderful. Congrats!