This is a picture that I had to buy at the Luau we went to. My camera's memory card had an error and wouldn't work. I was so mad! This is the first problem I have had in the 5 years I have owned my camera. I got some pictures before this happened that I'll post soon. The other ones Tobe took on his iphone or are still undeveloped from the cheap throw away camera I bought. We had a lot of fun and relaxation. It was so gorgeous and warm. Details to come...
11 months ago


6 comments:
What a great pic!! It was my pleasure keeping the kids!!
You guys are really cute! I am so happy for you. It must have been wonderful to take an amazing vacation w/o kids.
So fun! We are excited to see ya'll in less than 2 weeks...but who is counting!
Drew's Preschool teacher said he keeps saying "I am so excited to go to Halloween with my cousin Beau"
Happy Anniversary! Hawaii is where I envisioned us spending our 10th anniversary, but alas, it didn't happen. Maybe our 11th!
How fun, I'm jealous! Glad you guys had a good time. And Happy Anniversary.
Oh and to answer your question, I have a Nikon D40.
Post a Comment