
She loves doing her signature "funny face" when I take pictures.

I decided it was time to chop her hair for the summer. Scarlett has had so many haircuts I lost track! Her hair just grows fast. It was getting pretty unmanageable in the mornings. Her hair is naturally curly and she would wake up to a huge mess of tangles. Tobe kept telling me I needed to get it cut and and I wanted something easier. So I took her to a fun kids salon called Monkey
Dooz where they get to sit in little cars and watch
Disney movies. I told the lady shoulder length, but she went really short. I still like it and now her bangs are finally even with her hair.
BEFORE
AFTER

I loved this picture...I gave her a
popsicle the other day and couldn't find her. I called out and found her
chillin on the front step of our house.
2 comments:
She looks so pretty!
She is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment