
Scarlett recently had her first ballet recital. It was a Wizard of Oz theme. She did great and loved the stage. She was the youngest and smallest in her class.

This was my favorite picture..

Beau was excited for her.

I volunteered to be the mom in charge of all the bees waiting back stage. We had to arrive at 6pm and they didn't go on stage until around 8pm. It was so long for the young kids to wait. Now I know why the other moms didn't want to volunteer!

This was her best friend in her class... Ella.

The girls all watching a movie and eating lots of snacks before their turn.

Lining up to go on stage....Scarlett was 2
nd in line behind the leader
Kaya. Scarlett asked me why she couldn't be the leader. Funny thing during the performance
Kaya messed up and Scarlett ended up leading the whole line of girls. I was a little nervous when she was standing there with her
leader gone, wondering if she would keep going! I can't wait to get the video of it.

I have to say Scarlett makes a cute
bumble bee! I think she had the biggest crowd supporting her performance. Thank you to all our family and friends who came to watch!
7 comments:
It was a blast watching Scarlett at her recital. It was so surprising to see how much confidence she had. The look of awe at the crowd that she had on her face was so funny. She's a natural ham.
Very very cute! Dang, I can't wait to get a girl in dancing, either that or I'm enrolling Calvin in break dancing.
Adorable Costume! Hadley has her dance recital next week and she is the youngest and smallest in her class too!!!
She looks soo cute. I showed Elle and she thought it was great and kept saying she wanted to see "Boat" (Beau)
Great pictures, and she looks adorable. I bet that was not an easy job keeping the backstage bees occupied. I love how Beau is so supportive of her. Wish I could have been there!
that costume is so freakin cute!
she looks so cute. I bet she loves dancing. Cute costume too.
Post a Comment