
I am way behind again on my posts... It is so much more fun to read blogs! This was way too funny not to post. Beau decided he was going to build a robot one day. He spent almost the entire day in the garage making his creation. I helped with some of the cutting, but most of it he did himself. He wanted to color the entire box with a black marker. Then he wanted the s
tyrofoam arms to be able to move. The mask/face was entirely cut and made by Beau. He was so proud of himself when he was finished. The
license plate was also his idea. Then when he was done he tried it on for everyone to see. He wanted to have all the neighbors come over. He said from now on he was going to make his own Halloween costumes, and maybe also sell some of them.
4 comments:
that is the funniest thing i've ever seen...he told me he made a robot suit, but i'm impressed!! i love that kid!
I am so impressed. Austin told me about it, but that is seriously impressive for a kid (or for me!). I don't even make Halloween costumes! He's very creative!
Pretty dang funny. Little Mr. Entrepreneur!
And sell some too...that is funny.
Post a Comment