This picture was taken back in September. (Her hair has grown a lot!) She got into my makeup! She loves makeup. She has to put "lipstick" on every day. Tobe bought her some roll-on smelly gloss that she loves and carries in her purse. Since we lost her backpack she now uses her large purse to carry around everything she can. She can't leave the house without it. When I'm running errands she has to bring it in
every store, along with a baby and with her sunglasses on. And if I let her, her princess shoes as well. At night she has to bring these items up to her room and put them by her bed. This morning at 6:30am I woke up to clomping heels on the floor. It was Scarlett walking to my room in the dark with her princess shoes on and her purse and baby in hand! The point of this post was to also write about when she says her sweet prayers. Last night it was her turn for prayer. She says some things and then at the end instead of saying "amen" she always says, "the end". It is so cute!
5 comments:
I love love love the new pics of your kids. Got on Brooke's website and saw them all...amazing! I got Ava the same dress for her Christmas dress, I think it is so cute!
She is so beautiful!!
What a sweet little girl!! She is adorable. So, you asked about Olivia's birthday outfit a while back, it was a gift from Valynn and she got it at a baby boutique in Draper I think. IT is soooo darling. I am in love with it.
Your family is so cute. Happy HOlidays to you all!
Alexis
very sexy! Loved the pic in your christmas card! Did Brooke take that? Cute new side pics too!
I haven't checked your blog for awhile, but your family is simply BEAUTIFUL! Even with all that makeup on your little one. Funny! That train ride sounds like a lot of fun...good memories. Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment