Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scarlett had her 2nd birthday January 31. I cannot believe my baby is getting so big! She definitely loved all the attention. She kept saying "Happy Bir-tay!". She got spoiled by all of our family here. She loves purses and babies and strollers. She is our little bag lady. She is totally a girly-girl, which makes her mommy very happy. She wasn't too sure about blowing out her candles. Beau helped her with that! Beau was wearing his pirate stuff all day that he got for his birthday from aunt kenzie and John. Scarlett's cupcake dress and bloomers were from her southern mimi that makes sure she has a smocked dress for every occasion!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I Love it! It makes me so sad to not be there.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

She just melts my heart. I love all her cute "special occasion" clothes. She always looks so cute.