Back to school has come and gone so quickly. We were lucky to get both the kids into a Charter school this year called North Star in Eagle. It is hard to get into these schools because they do a lottery. We liked their old school, but tuition was crazy and I like them being surrounded by more kids! I also found out North Star teaches the same methods of math and reading, as well as teaching to the highest student. They also have a no tolerance policy for problem children. So far they are loving their new school!!
Beau is in the 3rd gr. and Scarlett is a first grader! So what do I do when my kids are finally in school all day?! I go and get a job. dang. I'm enjoying being back in the design world, but I sure am busy.
They have Always wanted to ride a bus, so they were super excited the first day! The bus stop is aways away from our house, so I drive them. But it is nice to not have to drive them all the way to school and wait. Saves lots of time.
I love how you can see both their little faces in the middle of the bus!!! Now the bus driver makes them sit boys on one side, girls on the other, so they can't sit together anymore.


No comments:
Post a Comment