Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas

Santa left Scarlett an American Girl Bitty Baby with 2 outfits
And Beau a multi-tool pocket knife and Scouting uniform
Beau was up at the usual "way to early to be up"...around 4:30AM. We told him no opening presents until 6:00AM...He was running around the house with his scout uniform on and eating his candy and looking at everyone elses stuff...very loudly...
So I got up to snap a few pictures
( I thought this was cute how his baby picture is in the background)
His Pocket knife
Zombie lab
Scarlett came down around 6:00AM...only because she told Beau to wake her up
Her "soft snowflake" she also asked Santa for
American girl doll tea set
All ready for scouts! Even has his pocket knife on his belt! He is so funny.
He got the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book and finished it that same day
After church Scarlett's friend Macie came over to see her presents. I thought it was so nice to go to church on Christmas and feel the spirit. Tobe shared a great testimony in sacrament.
New slippers
Poser
We had Christmas dinner at our house again with both of our families. (Flavia and Natan)
Grandma and I...with myself looking very tired, as I was
Beau made his edible zombie parts...gross

No comments: