Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trick or Treat

It all started with Beau's obsession with Halloween...He was going to be this scary zombie and he wanted Tobe to be one too for the Haunted garage they were planning....then Scarlett wanted us to "match" costumes also! Hence the twin 50's dancers. I wanted to get a blue or purple skirt, but Scarlett insisted they had to be the same! I don't always dress up, so it was fun. Beau even wanted me to dress up for his school party I was helping with. Then Tobe never ended up being the other zombie after all. Scarlett got the cool glasses and poodle socks...It was funny when kids would ask her what she was she would say, "a poodle dancer". I also wore Tobe's old Letterman's jacket when it got cold to go with the look.
LOVE THIS GIRL! Her feet look giant because these were the only black shoes she had and they are too big!
And The zombie, or "Night of the Living Dead" as Beau called himself!
At Grandma's party.
Natan and his pumpkin.

2 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

You look adorable in your costume, as does Scarlett. Her glasses are too cute! Beau looks amazing! Nice work on the costumes.

Alli E. said...

Girls: Adorable! Beau: Super Scary!!