Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back to School Party

My kids started school a week before public school, so it gave me time to plan a party for our friends and neighbors. It was Tobe's idea to get a jump house and have a BBQ! It was a very hot day, but a lot of fun.
I made some "apple" cake pops
Amber and Lily Buhrley
Khloe and Lindsay Grantham
Ramsey, Beau, and Piper. Pper was so nice to help out and do a snow cone stand
My friend Rani was so great and did face painting for the kids. They loved it!
They waited patiently
mom's checking on their little ones in the jump house
Kennedy and Tessa
Love this face
Layla and Khloe
Aiden in the back...and Piper
Gage...notice the hello kitty getting eaten by a shark
Dalan with his perma grin
great tiger on Miles...Krista in the background

5 comments:

Alli E. said...

Looks like fun!!

kimbrockner said...

Wow beautiful cake pops!

amber buhrley said...

It was so fun! You should make i a tradition!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Fun party. You need to let me know your secret to cake pops mine have failed both times I tried to make them.

Rebecca Foster said...

I remember you were planning this when I was there, looks like it came off wonderfully and a lot of fun for everyone. Love the cake pops!