Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christmas

I almost forgot these pics because there aren't so many of them... Santa brought Scarlett a just like me American Girl Doll and shopping cart
Beau got a metal detector and a pocket knife
The morning started pretty early. Actually it wasn't even morning when Beau first woke up. It was 1:30am! About an hour or so after I went to bed....He came into our room saying,"Guess what Santa brought me?!!" Tobe said his heart was beating a mile a minute. We told him great, but he was not opening presents this early. He climbed in bed with us and eventually fell asleep until 4:30am. He was not going back to sleep...I think he ran upstairs and woke up Scarlett. So needless to say I was dead tired that day. We had both our families over for Christmas dinner. I didn't take any more pics because I was just trying to stay awake. We are going to have to do something about this problem next year....
Scarlett loved her American doll!! She named her Marissa.
Beau with some candy at about 5:00am. Yes, he also changed out of his Christmas PJ's...
What a mess
notice Beau found some metal on the shopping cart! haha

1 comment:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

where did you get that shopping cart Kieran would love it.