Friday, June 25, 2010

Mini Cubs

"Mini Cubs, mini cubs what's your cry?" Scarlett says... The last week of school Scarlett went to a cheer leading camp to help raise money for the high school cheer leading. It was three nights with a performance on Saturday. She had so much fun. She thinks she is a "real" cheerleader. It was so funny to see her wearing shorts, since she refuses to. Unless she's cheer leading of course!
Her good friend Macie. Macie is a year older, but Scarlett still looks short!
At the performance.... (front row right in the middle) She was smiling big the whole time! It was so cute.

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

She is SO cute. I love that she wears bows in her hair so often. She looks sweet in them!

kimbrockner said...

I hope she loves cheer leading as much as I did! She was so into it!

Rebecca Foster said...

She looks adorable! It's so great how you give them so many opportunities to express their personalities and learn new things.