
This sweet note Beau randomly left me one night on the wipe board. He was talking about the state tournament when he said he hopes I have fun and to pack good food. The bottom is our family picture. Love it!!! (p.s.... he is just finishing Kindergarten!)
He was really sweet on Mothers Day also. He was so excited to give me his presents he had made. (I think it was about 6:30am) He spent lots of time making me a necklace and a picture of us together. Along with some cute
magnets he made at school. He gave me a coupon he wrote "free chores for a month". Scarlett kinda could care less that it was Mother's Day. We went to the park and had a nice dinner out. I love being a mom and I am so lucky to have such special kids. I am reminded how hard we had to struggle to have babies and how blessed I am to have two. The saying that it is the hardest, most rewarding job is so true!
6 comments:
That's so sweet!
Wow, what a thoughtful boy. That was a really long note for a kid! I love that he mentioned how you dress Scarlett. That is so darn cute!
What a sweet boy he is! Must be because he has such a sweet mom!
Too cute! And what a great writer!
That is so sweet, i wish he was coming to Cali too.
He is a cutie! That makes the surprise of him waking up at 6 am all the more exciting:) Impressive for a 6 year old!
Post a Comment