Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

My camera battery was dead when we dyed eggs, so I just got this picture "after". The kids requested that Aunt Paris come over and help dye eggs. Thanks Paris! Scarlett loved turning all her eggs purple. Beau made a Boise state egg and drew a bunny and his name on some eggs. They were up bright and early searching for their Easter baskets. It was a cool Sunday and we had no church because of Conference so I didn't even put them in their "Easter clothes". They both thought these bunny ears were pretty funny! I love how they make me laugh.
Scarlett quickly changed to her bunny skirt from Mimi. She carefully watched Natan while we had a wonderful Easter dinner at Kim and Ronnie's.

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

How did you get your eggs to turn out so bright?

kimbrockner said...

We had a great time!