
A few weeks ago I decided my sister in law
Flavia needed a baby shower. This is her first baby and it is a BOY!
Flavia loves ducks so I decided to try to make the
Bakerella cake pops. They were yummy and turned out pretty cute.

My brother Tim and grandpa
Rawlins came to the shower also...Scarlett was a big helper as usual.
I was glad that Mackenzie could come when she was in town visiting.
5 comments:
Those Bakerella cake pops are amazing!! You should go into business!! You look so cute by the way and what a darling sis-in- law!!
You are so talented, girl! Looks like a fun time!
how cute is that picture of Scarlett with ehr cake pop!
Your Bakerella pops turned out awesome. I love that site!
Looks like you throw a fantastic shower. I know you do. My bridal shower was lots of fun!! Maybe a little too much with Scott there. :)
Post a Comment