Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cousins visit.

I am so far behind on my blogging I figured I would try to catch up a little before we leave. This is Elle, Scarlett, Beau, and Drew. Tobe's sister Paige and her husband Justin came up to visit. Justin also braved the Robie Run while he was here. The kids had a lot of fun getting to hang out with their cousins they don't get to see much. (the Stanley's live in Arizona) Scarlett loved having a girl around as you can see below.
This picture is so funny of Beau's face! Look at Drew looking at him.
The Boys! Beau and cousin Drew.
I love this picture. Poor little Elle! Scarlett sure does love her though.

2 comments:

Rani said...

That last pic of Scarlett and Elle is hilarious. How cute!

Paige said...

OH, I love it! Have fun in San Diego!